Send your query

    Do you have any questions?

    Check our list with the most frequently asked questions we are asked. Remember that you can leave your query, which we will attend to as soon as possible. Schedule your appointment.

    The SAT has determined that I owe taxes. Can you assist me with this?

    At Miranda, Rendón y Asociados, we are committed to providing specialized legal advice to effectively defend you against tax assessments wrongly determined by the SAT. We are at your disposal to thoroughly analyze your case and employ all relevant legal resources in your legal defense.

    The National Water Commission (CONAGUA) revoked or declared the expiration of my water concession title, can I still do something?

    At Miranda, Rendón y Asociados, we are here to assist you in recovering such volumes, despite the revocation or expiration of your Concession Title by the National Water Commission (CONAGUA). Feel free to contact us to discuss your situation and explore the available options for you.

    The National Water Commission (CONAGUA) has not yet resolved my request. Can you help me?

    Yes, at Miranda, Rendón y Asociados, we carry out all necessary procedures to ensure that the Authority answers your request positively and satisfactorily. We are here to assist you throughout the process.

    How can you help me reduce the amount I’m paying in property tax?

    Our property management service focuses on helping our clients optimize the payment of taxes on undeveloped land (vacant lots), eliminating unnecessary surcharges, and seeking to reduce the tax burden efficiently.

    I haven't submitted payment declarations for use and exploitation of water volumes to CONAGUA, and my concession title has expired. Can I still do something?

    Yes, a lawyer specialized in National Water Law can advise you to avoid the loss of your concession titles for the exploitation of surface or groundwater. At Miranda, Rendón y Asociados, we are specialists in National Water Law and will support you every step of the way to achieve the renewal and/or extension of your concession title, even if it appears to be expired or overdue.